Sponsoring Handcart Days
The Handcart Days Committee wants to express their deep gratitude to the businesses, organizations, and individuals whose sponsorship and donations help make Handcart Days a success year after year since 1950!
Recognition Levels for Sponsors
Legacy Sponsor Donations ($1,000 and up)
- Sponsor recognition during the parade route
- Banner with name and logo in the parade
- Banner displayed at Bountiful Park
- Sponsor’s name and logo in advertising fliers
- Sponsor’s name displayed in the Davis Journal “thank you” advertisement placed by Handcart Days after events are completed
- Sponsor’s name and logo displayed on Handcart Days’ website recognizing the sponsorship for an entire year
- “Proud Sponsor” poster to display in business
Reasons to Become a Sponsor
A once a year event that brings the community together to celebrate what has made southern Davis County one of the most cherished and desired areas to live.
- 60,000 plus people attend the parade and activities at the park over a 2-day period. This is an excellent way to give your company extra exposure for a relatively low cost compared to other forms of advertising.
- Attendees include many people who live outside our community that will come to your business because of the activities.
- It is an opportunity for all people in the area to come and celebrate the community and to honor those who have made it what it is.
- The parade is one of the largest in the state.
- Handcart Days pulls the community together and offers you an opportunity to aide in making this happen.
- Handcart Days is a qualified 501C(3) organization and all contributions are tax deductible.
- The activities that draw people together are:
- Food, games and fun at the park
How We Use the Money
100% of the money raised goes directly to fund the celebrations!
Handcart Days is a non-profit corporation that serves southern Davis County with a celebration every July that commemorates the handcart and other pioneers. The celebration brings to mind pioneer's sacrifices, histories, and heritage through friendly, safe, and wholesome activities at affordable prices. Activities include a parade, food, games, and entertainment. Handcart Days helps build a sense of community. Handcart Days is a 100% volunteer–run organization with no paid staff and money raised at the activities and from our sponsors goes 100% to funding its activities in the current and future years.